AntiPass Back - Detect reuse or sharing of licenses
The AntiPass Back software detects when an ID is re-scanned in
the same evening. It can be used
- at the front door to detect licenses which are shared or 'Passed-Back'
- at the bar to identify individuals who are consuming too much,
- at the bar to identify individuals who are purchasing for
their underage friends.
- at the front door to confirm returning patrons have paid cover
- helps detect fake IDs which have the same 'cloned'
Some clubs use the ID Pass-Back detection to ensure wrist bands
or ink stamps have not been transferred from exiting customers.
If a customer's ID was scanned when they first entered and were
banded/marked, then when they leave & return, an 'ID Pass-Back'
alarm should be generated when the ID is rescanned.
number, DOB with current scan time at the top of the list and
previous scans below.
Multiple scans in a short period
of time may indicate over serving or drinks are being purchased
for underage friends
Automatic Anti Pass-Back Database Management
The database used by the Anti Pass-Back code is automatically
deleted after 12 hours of inactivity. In normal operation,
this means the database is cleared and ready for use on a nightly
basis, assuming no IDs are swiped for 12 hours. This automatic
management feature can be over ridden by manually deleting the
database from the handheld computer's memory.
Manually deletion of Anti
Delete from main menu
For questions, see the
FAQ page, Comparison Chart or give us a call.